News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 03 Jun 2020
- June 5, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quizes
1) Recent cyclonic storm, Nisarga formed over East central Arabian Sea has been named by
b) Sri Lanka
• Cyclonic Storm formed over East central Arabian Sea has been named Nisarga. The name in the new list was suggested by Bangladesh.
• Cyclone is the formation of very low-pressure system with very high-speed winds revolving around it.
2) Scientists have recently discovered tiny flashes of radio light emanating from all over the Sun with the help of the Murchison Widefield Array (MWA) radio telescope. Where is it located?
• The Murchison Widefield Array (MWA) is a low-frequency radio telescope, located at the Murchison Radio-astronomy Observatory (MRO) in Western Australia. The MWA has been developed by an international collaboration, including partners from Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, India, Canada and the United States.
3) National Productivity Council (NPC)is national level organization to promote productivity culture in India. It is established by the
a) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
b) Ministry of Human Resource Development
c) Ministry of Labour and Employment
d) None of the above
• NPC is national level organization to promote productivity culture in India. established by the Ministry of Industry, Government of India in 1958.
4) Global Economic Prospects is released by
c) World Bank
• It is the World Bank’s semi-annual flagship publication on the state of the world economy.
5) Under One Nation-One Ration Card scheme, the ration cards are supposed to have
a) 5 digits
b) 15 digits
c) 10 digits
d) 8 digits
• The states have also been told to have a 10-digit standard ration card number, wherein first two digits will be state code and the next two digits will be running ration card numbers.
• For national portability, the state governments have been asked to issue the ration card in bi-lingual format, wherein besides the local language, the other language could be Hindi or English.