News & Events
SSC CPO 2020 Notification Out!
- June 17, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Exam Updates
SSC has notified the Dates of exam of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces, 2020
- Submission of online applications: 17-06-2020 to 16-07-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications:16-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021
The details of the post are
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: It is a Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial post
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) -(Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: It is a Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) post
Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001.
Educational qualifications (as on 01-01-2021)
Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Scheme of the Examination
The examination will consist of
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Pattern of Exam
Both Paper I and Paper II are Computer Based Tests. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II.
Paper I consists of four parts each of 50 questions and 50 marks. Duration is for 2 hours.
- Part 1 – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Part 2 – General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Part 3 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Part 4 – English Comprehension
Paper II consists of English language & Comprehension with 200 questions and 200 marks. Duration is for 2 hours.