News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 27 Jun 2020
- June 29, 2020
- Posted by: DOTS ACADEMY
- Category: Quizes
1) Order of the Nine Angles, recently heard in news, is an anarchist group founded in
• O9A is considered to be a satanic, anarchist group founded in the UK in the 1970s that now operates around the world, including in the US.
2) CCEA has approved additional investment of US$ 121.27 million by ONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL) towards further development of Shwe oil & gas project in
• CCEA has approved additional investment of US$ 121.27 million by ONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL) towards further development of Shwe oil & gas project in Myanmar.
3) Global Education Monitoring (GEM) Report is released by
d) None of the above
• 2020 Global Education Monitoring (GEM) Report released by UNESCO.In line with its mandate, the 2020 GEM Report assesses progress towards Sustainable Development Goal 4 (SDG 4) on education and its ten targets, as well as other related education targets in the SDG agenda.
4) Recently launched Money Laundering and the Illegal Wildlife Trade is released by
d) All of the above
• First global report on the illegal wildlife trade was recently released by FATF. It is called the “Money Laundering and the Illegal Wildlife Trade” report.Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has described illegal wildlife trade as a “global threat”, which also has links with other organised crimes like modern slavery, drug trafficking and arms trade.
5) Decarbonising Transport in Emerging Economies launched in India is an initiative of
a) NITI Aayog
c) Both (a) and (b)
d) Neither (a) nor (b)
• NITI Aayog and OECD jointly launched the ‘Decarbonizing Transport in Emerging Economies’ (DTEE) project in India
• India, Argentina, Azerbaijan, and Morocco are its current participants.