News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 10 Jul 2020
- July 12, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quizes
1) Adichanallur Excavations, whose samples are dated between 1000 BC and 600 BC, is excavated from the state of
a) Tamil Nadu
• Carbon dating of samples excavated this site revealed that they belonged to the period between 1000 BC and 600 BC.
• Adichanallur is an archaeological site in the state of Tamil Nadu.
2) Which among the following statements about Rewa Solar Project is correct?
a) Asia’s largest solar power project
b) 1strenewable energy project to supply an institutional customer outside the state
c) received the World Bank Group President’s Award for innovation and excellence.
d) All of the above
• Recently, 750 MW (Mega Watt) solar project set up in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh has been inaugurated.
• It is Asia’s largest solar power project, with total area 1500 hectare.It is the first renewable energy project to supply an institutional customer outside the state, i.e. Delhi Metro.
• It has also received the World Bank Group President’s Award for innovation and excellence
3) Which among the following is not the part of Quadrilateral Security Dialogue (QSD)?
d) New Zealand
• The Quadrilateral Security Dialogue (QSD, also known as the Quad) is an informal strategic forum between the USA, Japan, India and Australia.
4) Presently, the participants of Malabar exercise don’t include
• India to shortly take a call on Australia’s inclusion in Malabar.
5) National Mission for Manuscripts, under the Ministry of Culture aims to document, conserve and disseminate the knowledge preserved in the manuscripts. It was established in
• The National Mission for Manuscripts (NMM) was launched in 2003, under the Ministry of Culture.