News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 21 Jul 2020
- July 23, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quizes
1) National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA)was constituted under the Companies Act in
• National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA) was constituted on 1st October, 2018 under section 132 (1) of the Companies Act, 2013.The audit regulator, National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA), has constituted a Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) under the Chairmanship of R Narayanaswamy, Professor, Indian Institute of Management, Bengaluru.
2) RAISE initiative, recently heard in news, deals with
a) Higher Education
b) Health Sector
c) Air Quality
d) None of the above
• “Retrofit of Air-conditioning to improve Indoor Air Quality for Safety and Efficiency” (RAISE) national programme has been launched.It is a joint initiative of Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) and the S. Agency for International Development’s (USAID) MAITREE Program.
3) Manodarpan initiative, launched under AtmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, aimed at providing psycho-social support to
d) All of the above
• This initiative will provide psycho-social support to students, teachers and parents and address their issues related to mental health and emotional well being.
4) Globally, DDT is manufactured only in
b) South Africa
• HIL (India) Limited, a PSU under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers has supplied 20.60 Metric tonne of DDT 75 % WP to South Africa for their Malaria control program.HIL (India) is the sole manufacturer of DDT globally.
5) Recently launched Zoram Mega food park was the first of its kind in the state of
• Zoram Mega food park launched in Mizoram, to benefit 25,000 farmers and create 5,000 jobs.This is the first Mega Food Park operationalized in the state of Mizoram.
• The Scheme has a cluster based approach based on a hub and spokes model.It includes creation of infrastructure for primary processing and storage near the farm in the form of Primary Processing Centres (PPCs) and Collection Centres (CCs) and common facilities and enabling infrastructure at Central Processing Centre (CPC).