News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 25 Jul 2020
- July 27, 2020
- Posted by: DOTS ACADEMY
- Category: Quizes
1) Same person can be appointed as Governor of two or more states. This provision is added to the constitution with
a) 42nd Constitution Amendment Act
b) 44th Constitution Amendment Act
c) 7thConstitution Amendment Act
d) 92nd Constitution Amendment Act
• According to 7th Constitutional Amendment Act 1956, the same person can be the Governor of two or more states.
• President of India has appointed Anandiben Patel, Governor of Uttar Pradesh to discharge the functions of the Governor of Madhya Pradesh, in addition to her own duties.
2) About African Swine Fever (ASF) is a
a) Zoonotic disease
b) Animal disease
c) Both (a) and (b)
d) Neither (a) nor (b)
• ASF is a highly contagious and fatal animal disease that infects domestic and wild pigs, typically resulting in an acute form of hemorrhagic fever.ASF is a highly contagious and fatal animal disease that infects domestic and wild pigs, typically resulting in an acute form of hemorrhagic fever.
3) India has Currency Swap Arrangement (CSA) with
b) Sri Lanka
c) Saudi Arabia
d) All of the above
• The Reserve Bank of India has agreed to a $400 million currency swap facility for Sri Lanka till November 2022.
4) UAE’s HOPE mission and China’s Tianwen-1, primarily aims to gain knowledge about
• On July 22, China launched its Mars mission. Known as Tianwen-1, the mission name is loosely translated to “questions to Heaven.”
5) Who acts as the de-facto President of the Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS)?
a) President of India
b) Prime Minister of India
c) Heath Minister
d) None of the above
• It was established in 1920 under the Indian Red Cross Society Act and incorporated under Parliament Act XV of 1920. President of India is the President and Union Health Minister is the Chairman of the Society.