News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 01 Aug 2020
- August 3, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quizes
1) National Transit Pass System (NTPS) is an online system for issuing transit permits for timber, bamboo and other forest produce. The pilot project will be functional in
a) Madhya Pradesh
c) Both (a) and (b)
d) Neither (a) nor (b)
• The pilot project will be functional in Madhya Pradesh and Telangana for now.
2) ‘Alliance to End Plastic Waste’, an NGO based in Singapore, is working on the Project Aviral which aims to reduce plastic waste in
• Alliance to End Plastic Waste was founded in 2019 as a nonprofit organization, in Singapore.It helps to solve the serious and complex issue of 8 million tons of plastic waste entering the ocean every year.
3) Gramodyog Vikas Yojana aims to promote and develop the village industries through common facilities, technological modernization, training etc.The scheme is under the
a) Ministry of Rural Development
b) Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
c) Ministry of Commerce
d) None of the above
• Gramodyog Vikas Yojana aims to promote and develop the village industries through common facilities, technological modernization, training etc.The scheme is under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
4) Muslim Women Rights Day, is celebrated every year on August 1, the day which made Muslim women free from social evil of Triple Talaq. It is organised by
a) National Commission for Minorities
b) ActionAid India
c) International Foundation for Crime Prevention and Victim Care (PCVC)
d) None of the above
• National Commission for Minorities organized a virtual conference on the occasion of Muslim Women Rights Day.
5) Which among the following are the components of Digital India Land Records Modernization Programme?
a) Computerization of land record
c) Computerization of Registration.
d) All of the above
• Under the Digital India Land Record Modernisation Programme (DILRMP), computerisation of registration of land, cadastral maps and land records have been completed in more than 90 per cent of the states
• The DILRMP has 3 major components
o Computerization of land record
o Computerization of Registration.