News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 17 Aug 2020
- August 19, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quizes
1) Swasthya Portal, a one-stop solution presenting all information pertaining to tribal health and nutrition-related to Scheduled Tribes, is managed by
a) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
b) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
c) Both (a) and (b)
d) Neither (a) nor (b)
• The online portal will act as a one-stop solution presenting all information pertaining to tribal health and nutrition-related to Scheduled Tribes.The portal will be managed by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs’ Centre of Excellence (CoE) for Knowledge Management in Health and Nutrition.
2) Which among the following states in India haven’t used the provision of optional use of Hindi in Court proceedings?
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
• The provision of optional use of Hindi in proceedings has already been made in the High Courts of Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar.Chief Justice of India Sharad A. Bobde has said that the government should consider amending the Official Languages Act of 1963 to include more vernacular languages in governance, and not just confine it to Hindi and English.
3) Which among the following states are not part to Abraham Accords, recently heard in news?
b) Saudi Arabia
• Trilateral agreement: The agreement was the product of lengthy discussions between Israel, the UAE and the US that accelerated recently.Israel and the United Arab Emirates have announced an agreement that will lead to a full normalisation of diplomatic relations between the two states, a move that reshapes the order of West Asia politics from the Palestinian issue to Iran.
4) Srijan is the portal which acts as a one-stop-shop online portal that provides access to the vendors to take up items that can be taken up for indigenization. It comes under the administration of
a) Ministry of External Affairs
b) Ministry of Home Affairs
c) Ministry of Defence
d) Ministry of Commerce and Industries
• Srijanis the Ministry of Defence’s portal which acts as a one-stop-shop online portal that provides access to the vendors to take up items that can be taken up for indigenization.
5) National Health Authority, apex body responsible for implementing ‘Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana’, is headed by
b) Prime Minister
c) Minister of Health
d) None of the above
• It is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme ‘Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana’.NHA is governed by a Governing Board chaired by the Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare.