News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 04 Sep 2020
- September 6, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quizes
1) Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya JanaushadhiPriyojana (PMBJP) is the implemented by
a) Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India
b) Department of Pharmaceuticals
c) Both (a) and (b)
d) National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority
• It is a campaign launched by the Department of Pharmaceuticals.Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI) is the implementing agency of PMBJP
• 8 immunity boosting products launched under Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya JanaushadhiPriyojana (PMBJP) for sale through JanaushadhiKendras across country.
2) INDIGO is a consortium of Indian gravitational-wave physicists. This is an initiative to set up advanced experimental facilities to detect gravitational-wavesin
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Himachal Pradesh
• INDIGO or IndIGO is a consortium of Indian gravitational-wave physicists. This is an initiative to set up advanced experimental facilities for a multi-institutional observatory project in gravitational-wave astronomy located near AundhaNagnath, Hingoli District, Maharashtra.
3) The administrative control of Assam Rifles lies with the ministry of
b) Development of North Eastern Region
c) Home affairs
d) External affairs
• Today, the administrative control of Assam Rifles lies with the Home Ministry, while the operational control is with the Defence Ministry.
4) AIMA Chanakya National Management Games is an online Business Simulation Game conducted every year. Which among the following emerged as the winner this year?
d) None of the above
• Team NTPC overcame a stiff challenge to emerge as winner at the recently concluded All India Management Association (AIMA) – Chanakya (Business Simulation Game) National Management Games 2020.
5) UNSC 1267 committee was established in the year:
• Recently, the UNSC threw out a Pakistani attempt to get two Indians designated as terrorists under Resolution 1267. This was the third such attempt by Pak this year.It was first set up in 1999, and strengthened after the September 11, 2001 attacks.