News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 05 Sep 2020
- September 7, 2020
- Posted by: DOTS ACADEMY
- Category: Quizes
1) No alteration of the boundaries of a national park shall be made except on a resolution passed by the
b) State Legislature
c) Gram Sabha
d) All of the above
• National parks can be declared both by the Central Government and State governments. No alteration of the boundaries of a national park shall be made except on a resolution passed by the State Legislature.
2) The Philosophy of Rabindranath Tagore, is a book written by
a) B R Ambedkar
b) Sardar Patel
c) S Radhakrishnan
d) M A Jinnah
• Teacher’s Day is observed annually on September 5.Theday commemorates the birth anniversary of Radhakrishnan.
3) Which among the following are the NDB funded projects in India?
a) Madhya Pradesh Multi Village Water Supply Project
b) REC Renewable Energy Sector Development Project
c) Rajasthan Water Sector Restructuring Project
d) All of the above
• All are NDB funded projects in India. Fortaleza Declaration stressed that the NDB will strengthen cooperation among BRICS and will supplement the efforts of multilateral and regional financial institutions for global development thus contributing to sustainable and balanced growth.
4) North Atlantic Treaty Organization is an intergovernmental military alliance headquarters at
• It was established by Washington treatythat was signed on 4 April 1949 with headquarters at Brussels, Belgium.
5) Which among the following are programs under about International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)?
a) Human Health Program.
b) Water Availability Enhancement Project.
c) Both (a) and (b)
d) Neither (a) nor (b)
• Iran has granted IAEA inspectors access to one of two sites where undeclared nuclear activity may have taken place in the early 2000s.Program of Action for Cancer Therapy (PACT).Human Health Program, Water Availability Enhancement Project, International Project on Innovative Nuclear Reactors and Fuel Cycles, 2000 are all under IAEA.