News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 07 Sep 2020
- September 9, 2020
- Posted by: DOTS ACADEMY
- Category: Quizes
1) Business Reform Action Plan (BRAP) which ranks states in India based on the implementation of Business Reform Action Plan started in the year 2015 is an initiative by
a) Niti Aayog
b) Department of Industrial Promotion and Internal Trade
c) PM’s EAC
d) None of the above
• 4th edition of Business Reform Action Plan (BRAP) ranking of states announced recently by the Department of Industrial Promotion and Internal Trade (DPIIT).
2) Which among the following are not official languages of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)?
d) Both (a) and (c)
• The SCO’s official languages are Russian and Chinese.
3) Start-Up Village Entrepreneurship Programme (SVEP) is an initiative by the ministry of
a) Rural Development
b) Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
c) Commerce and Industry
d) All of the above
• Start-Up Village Entrepreneurship Programme (SVEP)is implemented by Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana –National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM), Ministry of Rural Development, as a sub-scheme since 2016.
4) First ever International Day of Clean Air For Blue Skies is decided to be celebrated from the year
• The General Assembly of United Nations on 19 December 2019 adopted a resolution to observe the International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies on 07th September every year starting from 2020.
5) Which country is to host G-20 Leaders’ Summit in 2020?
d) Saudi Arabia
• The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is hosting G-20 Leaders’ Summit in 2020.