News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 08 Sep 2020
- September 10, 2020
- Posted by: DOTS ACADEMY
- Category: Quizes
1) Mid-Day meal scheme comes under the Ministry of
b) Health and Family Welfare
c) Women and Child Development
d) All of the above
• The Vice President, Shri M Venkaiah Naidu recently suggested that milk could be given either as part of breakfast or the mid-day meal in order to improve the nutritional levels of children.
2) India recently tested the Hypersonic Test Demonstrator Vehicle (HSTDV). Which among the following statement is incorrect about HSTDV?
a) Developed by DRDO
b) Uses scramjet technology
c) India is the third country to develop this technology
d) Both (b) and (c)
• India has become the fourth country after the United States, Russia and China to develop and successfully test hypersonic technology.
3) Which among the following force in India is known as Sentinels of North East and also is the oldest paramilitary force of India?
c) Assam Riles
• Delhi High Court has asked the Centre to take a call on the issue of bringing Assam Rifles out of the dual control of the Home Ministry (MHA) and the Defence Ministry (MoD).
4) Who takes a call on central security cover to private individuals in India?
a) Ministry of Home Affairs
• A call on central security to private individuals is taken by the Home Ministry based on inputs from intelligence agencies.KanganaRanaut has been given Y-plus category security.
5) Which among the following acts as the nodal agency for Global Multidimensional Poverty Index?
a) Niti Aayog
c) Department of Social Justice
d) None of the above
• NITI Aayog is in the last stage for preparation of Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) parameter dashboard and a State Reform Action Plan (SRAP).