News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 12 Sep 2020
- September 14, 2020
- Posted by: DOTS ACADEMY
- Category: Quizes
1) eCourts Mission Mode Project, is a Pan-India Project, monitored and funded by.
a) Department of Justice
b) Supreme Court of India
c) Law Commission of India
d) Bar Council of India
• The eCourts Mission Mode Project, is a Pan-India Project, monitored and funded by Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India for the District Courts across the country.
2) Which is the first Union Territory that will be linked to the central government system—CPGRAMS?
a) Jammu and Kashmir
b) New Delhi
d) None of the above
• Jammu and Kashmir Integrated Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (JK-IGRAMS) was launched recently.
• This is the first UT that will be linked to the central government system—CPGRAMS.
3) The Results of the second edition of Ranking of States on Support to Startup Ecosystems have been released. It is conducted by
a) Niti Aayog
b) Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT)
c) Indian Banks Association
d) All of the above
• Conducted by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT).
4) Climate Smart Cities Assessment Framework (CSCAF) 2.0,recently heard in news, is launched by
a) Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
b) Niti Aayog
• CSCAF initiative intends to inculcate a climate-sensitive approach to urban planning and development in India.
5) Net Present Value (NPV) is a monetary approximation of the value that is lost when a piece of forest land has been razed. It was an innovation by
a) Supreme Court
d) Both (b) and (c)
• The Union Ministry of Mines had requested the Environment Ministry to exempt it from paying NPV.To regulate forest diversions, Supreme Court introduced a high ‘net present value’ (NPV) charge on the lands diverted.