News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 12 Oct 2020
- October 14, 2020
- Posted by: DOTS ACADEMY
- Category: Quizes
1) “Beaten or Broken? Informality and COVID-19 in South Asia” report is released by
a) World Food Programme
b) World Bank
c) World Economic Forum
d) World Health Organisation
• The report analyses the impact of school closures because of Covid on children.
2) Which among the following is the first beach to complete the “Blue Flag beach” tag certification process?
b) Shivrajpur (Dwarka-Gujarat)
c) Ghoghla (Diu)
d) Kappad (Kerala)
• Chandrabhaga beach of Odisha’s Konark coast is the first to complete the tag certification process
3) 50th annual Skal International Asia Area (SIAA) congress in 2021 is being hosted by
a) Andaman Nicobar
b) Jammu Kashmir
• UT of Jammu & Kashmir will host the 50th annual Skal International Asia Area (SIAA) congress in 2021.It is an Affiliated Member of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
4) ‘10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 Minute’ Campaign is an initiative of Delhi government to control
a) COVID 19
• It is an anti- dengue campaign by Delhi Government
5) Which state has become the first Har Ghar Jal State in the country by providing tap water connection to every rural household?
d) Uttar Pradesh
• Goa has become the first Har Ghar Jal State in the country by providing tap water connection to every rural household.