News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 13 Oct 2020
- October 15, 2020
- Posted by: DOTS ACADEMY
- Category: Quizes
1) Which among the following countries hold the highest shareholding in Asian Development Bank (ADB)?
• As of 31 December 2019, ADB’s five largest shareholders are Japan and the United States (each with 15.6% of total shares), the People’s Republic of China (6.4%), India (6.3%), and Australia (5.8%).
• ADB, India sign $270 million loan to improve urban services in 64 Madhya Pradesh small cities.
2) The official language of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation is
d) Both (a) and (c)
• The SCO’s official languages are Russian and Chinese.7th Justice Ministers’ Meeting of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Member States to be hosted by Union Law Minister Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad on 16th October, 2020.
3) GausatvaKavach, recently heard in news, is a
c) Cattle fodder
d) None of the above
• It is a chip made of cow dung.Manufactured by Rajkot-based Shrijee Gaushala.It is claimed that this clip reduces radiation from mobile handsets.
4) Line of Credit towards Greater Male Connectivity Project (GMCP) signed by India to Maldives is for
a) $ 400 million
b) $ 900 million
c) $ 4 million
d) $ 40 million
• Delhi, Male ink $400-mn pact for connectivity. The line of credit (LoC) will fund the Greater Male Connectivity Project (GMCP).
5) “Tech For Tribals”, is a programme by TRIFED, in collaboration with ministry of
a) Electronics and Information Technology
b) Tribal Affairs
c) Small and Medium Enterprises
d) Commerce and Industry
• It is a programme by TRIFED, in collaboration with the Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) under the Entrepreneurship and Skill Development Programme (ESDP) programme.