News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 21 Oct 2020
- October 23, 2020
- Posted by: DOTS IAS
- Category: Quizes
1) India do not have formal diplomatic ties with
b) New Zealand
• Although they do not have formal diplomatic ties, Taiwan and India have been cooperating in various fields.India has refused to endorse the “one-China” policy since 2010.
2) Ayushman Sahakar plays an important role in creation of healthcare infrastructure in the country to assist
c) Cantonment area
d) All of the above
• Union Minister of State for Agriculture launched AYUSHMAN SAHAKAR, a unique scheme to assist cooperatives play an important role in creation of healthcare infrastructure in the country formulated by the apex autonomous development finance institution under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC).
3) Kaleshwaram lift irrigation project is an under-construction multi-purpose irrigation project on river
• The project is an under-construction multi-purpose irrigation project on the Godavari River in Kaleshwaram, Bhoopalpally, Telangana.The project starts at the confluence point of Pranahita River and Godavari River.
4) Ind Spring Board, aimed at for funding start-ups, is an initiative of IIT Madras Incubation Cell (IITMIC) and
a) State Bank of India
b) Canara Bank
c) Indian Bank
• State-owned Indian Bank in collaboration with IIT-Madras Incubation Cell (IITMIC) on Tuesday launched an initiative for funding start-ups.Under the initiative –IND Spring Board — IITMIC will refer start-ups with proven technology and established cash flows to the bank and also extend advisory to the bank on the business model.
5) Demchok sector, recently heard in news, is located in the
a) State of Sikkim
b) UT of Ladakh
c) State of Arunachal Pradesh
d) None of the above
• Corporal Wang Ya Long was handed over to the Chinese military on Tuesday night at Chushul-Moldo border point in eastern Ladakh, the sources said in New Delhi. The Indian Army on Monday had said that the Chinese soldier had “strayed” across the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Demchok sector.