News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 04 Nov 2020
- November 6, 2020
- Posted by: DOTS ACADEMY
- Category: Quizes
1) Nyay Kaushal, India’s first e-resource centre, is launched by
• Chief Justice of India S.A. Bobde, along with Justice D.Y. Chandrachud of the Supreme Court, on Saturday inaugurated the first ever e-resource centre and virtual court for traffic and transport to enable speedy justice for litigants, called ‘Nyay Kaushal’, at Nagpur.
2) RythuVedika, a platform for addressing issues of farmers and help them attain higher returns, is an initiative by
c) Andhra Pradesh
• Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao said he was as happy as conquering a kingdom in inaugurating the State’s first RythuVedika and work sheds to unify and educate farmers to make agriculture not only a for-profit business, but also a farmer-driven enterprise.
3) Which among the following institutions had signed an MoU with IOCL for producing fuel-cell grade hydrogen at economical price?
a) IISc Bangalore
b) IIT Bombay
c) IIT Madras
d) IIT Kanpur
• The Bengaluru based Indian Institute of Science and R&D Centre of Indian Oil Corporation have signed an MOU to develop and demonstrate biomass gasification-based hydrogen generation technology for producing fuel cell-grade hydrogen at an affordable price. Both IISc and Indian Oil will demonstrate the technology in the Indian Oil R&D Centre in Faridabad. The technology is crucial for the fuel cell operated buses being conceived by Indian Oil towards ushering in the country’s hydrogen economy.
4) The AYUSH Ministry is set to constitute a ‘Strategic Policy and Facilitation Bureau’ (SPFB) to facilitate planned and systematic growth of the Ayush sectorin collaboration with
a) Invest India
d) Niti Aayog
• Ministry of AYUSH and M/s Invest India will form a collaboration to set up a strategic policy unit called “Strategic Policy & Facilitation Bureau (SPFB)” to facilitate planned and systematic growth of the Ayush Sector. This is among the various steps which the Ministry has initiated to chart future directions along which the stake-holding groups of the Ayush Sector can move.
5) World Vegan Day is an annual event celebrated by vegans around the world every
a) Nov 2nd
b) Nov 3rd
c) Nov 4th
d) Nov 1st
• World Vegan Day is celebrated annually on 1st November. It was first celebrated in the year 1994 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the UK Vegan Society and the term ‘Vegan’. World Vegan Day was created by Louise Wallis, a British animal rights activist and the chair of The Vegan Society, to raise awareness about animal rights.