News & Events
Current Affairs Quiz , 12 Nov 2020
- November 14, 2020
- Posted by: DOTS ACADEMY
- Category: Quizes
1) Which among the following state governments introduced fish and fish-based products in Supplementary Nutrition Programme (SNP) on a pilot basis in order to reduce malnutrition among the vulnerable people
b) West Bengal
• Odisha government on Tuesday introduced fish and fish-based products in Supplementary Nutrition Programme (SNP) on a pilot basis in order to reduce malnutrition among the vulnerable people in the hard to reach areas of the State. Initially, the fish based products will be added in the SNP diet chart for children, aged between three and six years, pregnant and nursing women and adolescent girls in 50 Anganwadi Centres (AWCs) of Mayurbhanj district.
2) Which among the following is the first country to test communications from space with 6G satellite named UESTC?
• The 6G satellite was among three Chinese satellites successfully launched into orbit, along with 10 commercial remote sensing satellites developed by Argentinian company Satellogic, media reports said.Named after the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, the satellite was jointly developed by Chengdu Guoxing Aerospace Technology, UESTC, and Beijing MinoSpace Technology.
3) U.S. motorcycle major announces exit as part of ‘The Rewire’ plan and is going to sell and distribute its products via
d) Royal Enfield
• Iconic Harley Davidson Ties With Hero MotoCorp To Sell, Develop Bikes In India
4) 20th Summit of SCO Council of Heads of State was held on November 10, 2020 (in Video Conference Format) and was chaired by
d) None of the above
• 20th Summit of SCO Council of Heads of State was held on November 10, 2020 (in Video Conference Format). The Meeting was chaired by the President of the Russian Federation Mr. Vladimir Putin. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi led the Indian delegation. Other SCO Member States were represented by their Presidents, while India and Pakistan were represented at the level of Prime Minister. Other participants were: Secretary General of the SCO Secretariat, Executive Director of the SCO Regional Anti-Terrorist Structure, the Presidents of the four Observers (Afghanistan, Belarus, Iran, Mongolia) of the SCO.
5) Which among the following is the aircraft offered by US to Indian Navy?
d) None of the above
• Seeking to develop further closer ties with India, the United States of America (USA) has offered its F-18 naval fighter jets for the Indian Navy’s requirements of combat jets for its aircraft carriers.